Skip to main content

My SpECial Day on EArth



Growing up as an african woman in the third world country was never an easy journey.
You meet alot of monsters(those who do you bad) on the way, have to deal with alot of real ghosts and mind you the society is watching you.
Sometimes you fall, sometimes you are smart, and sometimes you learn things in a hard way.
Inside every woman lies a fool. Yes even to the most smartest ones. And so at times your foolishness comes out and does wonders..(hahaha)it's normal though at times you pay for it.
Challenges come on you so heavily and sometimes you run cowardly and leave them unsolved as they follow you like a shadow.
Sometimes you take shortcuts to want to achieve things and it takes you forever,
At times you make wrong turns that even you yourself wonder how you did that.
But
I have learnt that i am a human B.E.I.N.G, , (note the word being, ( present participle of be.) To mean that i am not complete, I am not perfect..
And that i make mistakes out of my human-"ness". And so i have learnt to forgive myself and forgive others as well.(not taking things at heart when people offend me, letting go of anything that made me feel bad)
I have learnt that in every stage of growth life takes a turn and therefore i have to be flexible and accept change, good change of course, i have to also wear a tough skin when exposed to heat.
"When life gives me spinach, i make a detox smoothie to cleanse me, same as when life gives me lemons, i make detox water out of it"
I have also learnt that the only person that can make a difference in your life is yourself, you can't depend on anyone.
And therefore I am never scared to walk alone, to be my own soldier.
Learning to love myself first before i give that love to others.
People come and go but your family stays and therefore you need to embrace and value each and every person in your family.
And therefore
Today as I turn a year older i just want to be grateful and count on my blessings.
Grateful to God, for the unending love and being the source of life and peace.
Grateful to my parents for being my pillar of support,
To my dad, i am grateful for the way he went extra miles to make sure i got everything in life,(getting the best education, treatment, my needs etc etc)
(You can only understand somethings when you grow and start earning, dad  spent unselfishly alot in me)..dad thank you for loving me.
To my mom, thank you for ur true love, for always being my problem solver and adviser, for being my true friend and sometimes my emotional basket,my defender and financial sorter.(i dont know what i would do without you, may God keep you)
To my siblings, you guys add beauty to my life, you are my true friends  and i love you so much,
To my brother in law thank you for being there as a brother.
To my nephews, thank you for making me "re-live"my childhood and for the lessons i learn from you.(children teach you the best lessons in life)
To my extended family, my relatives, am grateful for having each of u.i love u(uwii ukoo wetu umejaa facebook sa hii, so we are all connected)
To my bestfriends, Lakwena, Janet, Scola, Best, Lonna, Emma, Naomi, Alice,, you are special and i appreciate your friendship..thank you for sticking with me even when you know where i stink.
To my other friends, thank you for your love and support.
I am grateful to each and every person that has crossed paths wit me.
For you have given me something(good or bad)that taught me a lesson.
Am happy to be where I m today and I pray for more years of giving my best to the world as I fulfill my purpose on earth..Happy birthday to me..
Candy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW YEAR, NEW MIND

Its 2018. Am grateful to God for allowing me and my family, friends to see this year. 2017, was quite a long, challenging year for me, my mind was a battlefield that hosted the many wars that were in me, i felt helpless most of the time and it was as if everything was not working out. But at the end of the year, i was constantly telling myself that i needed to step in 2018 with a changed mind, changed attitude towards everything that has been battling in my mind, changed view of how i see life, changed mind on how i see myself and life generally. I just wanted to take control of my mind, and every situation that i can possibly control and the hardest i leave them to God. Now a new year, does not necessary make everything new, nor does the movement of the clock produce the newness of life , it is the movement in your mind that gives newness to life. Our biggest enemy we have in our lives is 'ourselves', in what we think, in what we have in our minds, and unless we take

The" Pambana na Hali yako "

Pambana na hali yako is one of the swahili phrase trending in Tanzania. In English one would translate it as " cope with your situation" but in my own translation i would  say "be brave to fight your life battles'' i am one among the people that have been using it so much, and just recently i watched a certain comic video by one of the famous Tanzanian comedian called "Mpoki"' . It made me sit down and  think for the first time, what does "pambana na hali yako" really means to an individual?to me? Well i got five thoughtful things It means that one must be willing to endure, persist and solve the puzzles that life gives him/her, one must manage everything that life throws at them. One must stay strong for him/her self and for the people that depend on him/her given any hardship, challenge.  One must be hopeful as long as s/he is still breathing. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how long it takes.

The Meaning behind Emojis

i love using emojis when chatting. sometimes you dont have to type how you feel or want to express in words an emoji can do that for you. i like texting more than speaking, because i can express myself well in writting than when i speak. So most of us use emojis, but we sometimes wrongfully use their interpretations to what they actually mean. So i took the trouble to find out the meaning of every emoji the common ones and i will be sharing them here with you so that you can be conscious enough not to mix and mess up conversations.